Our weekly focus on the moving image and art in the streets. And other oddities.
Now screening :
1. Mystery Man: The Madness of Advertising by Farewell
2. TILT at NUART 2014
3. The London Police in Downtown Hollywood
4. Rubin415 from The Creative Influence
5. Ramiro Davaro-Comas and UndergroundUP
6. Jazzsoon: Portrait of a Brooklyn Hustler
BSA Special Feature: Mystery Man: The Madness of Advertising by Farewell
You ever play that game FREEZE with your friends in the park or in the street? Everybody runs at top speed away from the kid with the ball until he yells “FREEZE!”. Then somebody gets bashed with the ball. Or something like that.
Farewell (that’s his name) did a version of that game recently – surrounded by fluorescence and bars…